Created/Hosted by Lainey
This week’s Top 5 Wednesday is books you won’t ever read. There were actually a lot of books that could end up on this list for me. I usually just go on the book description or if someone has recommended it for me to decide if I want to read something. Description has way more weight though. The books on this list have all been recommended to me at some point or the other, but I just don’t personally have any interest in reading them. More detail on why I chose some of them in the video below the list. Plus an alternate for number 5.
5. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas – I like some fairytale retellings, but have no interest in reading one for Beauty and the Beast.The book’s description really just doesn’t interest me either.
4. Fifty Shades of Gray – I really don’t have any interest in it.
3. The Shining by Stephen King – I can’t do horror.I don’t watch horror movies either. Zero chance of me reading this.
2. Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer – I finished the first book and just can’t bring myself to read the next. I didn’t like it enough.
1. Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card – This has more to do with the author being a anti-gay extremist than it does his actual work. His books aren’t getting any of my money.